Wish Time be the Companion

How fast time flies! Stop, Stop!! O’ dear!!!
Have me with you; don’t let me tumble down
From your great height into the abyss of passed past dead
I’m vital, make me virtuous vital forever; promising your company
Learn some sympathy and have some pity on mortals
I approve you’re the divine, sacred; never take the reverse course
But forward to forward you march fast
Competing with yourself covering the capture of alarming flesh
Being so great yet having afraid at heart
Never give anyone preference or negligence
Always remain indifferent, secular and steadfast
But could I, if you would, implore; accept me your mate
Allow me to be with you forever and ever
Teach me your all tracts’ tact, acts and facts
Enable me to roam with you
Sometimes, probably faster than you
So, I can help by opening before you
What lies next and the next
I’d adore you more if you assure me
Thy great, true and the best friendship
But if you ignore my offer half consciously
I warn you strangely strong
That you will find next all but me
Let’s walk together, don’t let me O’ dear
Woe for your sake; for God’s sake
Love me and have me with you
Wish we be the companion.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks a billion for sharing your views. Your opinion counts a lot. Keep visiting and inspiring me. With love, Som

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgic: east or west, home is the best = mom!!!!!

The mightiest Time

On widening divides – as casual and intense view as it is!