Hesitation


Hesitation, hesitation make me free
I pray thee, please, for God’s sake!
I don’t want to be in your cuddle anymore
As a slave or just like a gullible boy
I’ve tried every trick
To get rid of thee but all in vain 

Can you tell me only for your revenge?
What things you don’t love and prefer to
Oh! Why not my shy fellow darling
How much ignorant you are who protects
One’s disgustful enemies 

I’ll willfully open my bosom for thee
No mystery and secrecy be there, I assure believe me
Oops! Would you come out please? 

Yeah! Knowledge and self confidence
Are the most envying foes
Loneliness, solitude and one close friend
A smart, sharp, skillful and active one
A shameless, a mad man and an infant 

I wonder if you could expose the causes
O! OO!! Cunning comrade you seem to be talkative
But promise not to remove the veil
For these never care for me
And even discard and kick me out abusing
And accusing me as the impediment of prosperous life 

Of course, now don’t tell me your beloved ones
For I can visualize your state right now
May I name thy dear ones?
Oh! Sweet heart I like them very much
Please speak out; I’m getting excited
Hurry up, hurry up please… 

If you are so eager to listen to… lo!
Shy and ignorant, stage and crowd
Passive and dull and extempore
Is who you lull to; yes or no?

I’ve overcome thee and lot
Get lost from here and forget me at once
I was in your net still not still by any chance
Now I’ll enjoy life with ever romance
Thanks Hesitation; bye-bye!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks a billion for sharing your views. Your opinion counts a lot. Keep visiting and inspiring me. With love, Som

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgic: east or west, home is the best = mom!!!!!

The mightiest Time

On widening divides – as casual and intense view as it is!