Poverty


Think not of chill penury, Poverty is a deadly disease
Patient has more pains and tortures to mind and physique
No time table of functions; no rest apart please
Aids, Cancer and leprosy are the poor’s friends unique 

I capture all idle ones who waste time in sloth
Once who is under arrested can’t get rid of
So easily, can an old be young again? Take oath
To work hard, I warn else face my awe 

My dear victim object is the poor lover of me
Tries again and again to beguile and overtake stealthily
Like an officious fool half blush to me
He gains a profit of my munificence wrathfully 

How shall I say he wins disgustingly somehow?
(As he can but with an active and smart being)
To whom I would make humble and innocent cow
To tease me; under my possession he challenges the king!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks a billion for sharing your views. Your opinion counts a lot. Keep visiting and inspiring me. With love, Som

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgic: east or west, home is the best = mom!!!!!

The mightiest Time

On widening divides – as casual and intense view as it is!