Ridicule, ridicule, ridicule


Laugh, laugh, and laugh
On my gullibility of world, O Time!
And if only I knew how overcome it,
I’d be thy tamer. 

O well for the businesspersons’ chap
That he cheats his customers at sale
O well for the politicians’ lad
 That he exploits the passions of public

And the poor are trampled on
Till their death under the rule
But O! For the catch of the onward moving time
 And desire for love that is still.

Giggle, giggle and giggle
At the fickleness and idleness of mine, O Time!
But the tender grace of the days that is ahead
Will surely be under my grip; listen to me!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks a billion for sharing your views. Your opinion counts a lot. Keep visiting and inspiring me. With love, Som

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgic: east or west, home is the best = mom!!!!!

The mightiest Time

On widening divides – as casual and intense view as it is!