Did yours not…?

A great deal of days has passed of life
Without fulfilling even a single aspire
Ambition always arouses ambition full of tempest like
A dream-Bard’s imagination lastly nightmare

How many a day since birth misused me in sloth
Cheated my affection to affectation counseling none
Beguile of time in my loftiness has become both
Tension and impediment of life, summon. 

My diligence is not pruned by observations but confuted
Too much at large, not taken for granted and believed
I swallowed the flashy discourse and conference, be muted,
Of less consideration save digestion; relieved 

My repent for the past days becomes the toothless
Serpent full of poison, huffs but can’t injure
I plot innumerous plans in seclusion curiously case
But disposition and execution of arguments are checked sure 

What a pitiable thing is life
Not even indulgence of love seems in its course
I for myself will love the life
Then less tedious and more enjoyable will be its force.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks a billion for sharing your views. Your opinion counts a lot. Keep visiting and inspiring me. With love, Som

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgic: east or west, home is the best = mom!!!!!

The mightiest Time

On widening divides – as casual and intense view as it is!