Death


Death you are cruel. Spare none
Most dear and adorable is thy inevitability
Fear me – whenever I see thy cursing activity
What a sad plight you make of us, run.
Do you not have thy own power these days fun?
Always blames of pretentions as disease, rule, power and poverty
Sometimes thou swell much on hierarchy and vitality
Most painful and sorrowful thing tears that tears tone 

O’ why am I scolding and apprising thee
Thou are the great, a ruler, may be incredible
But with distinct, you rule on the cosmos indiscriminately
You might arouse envy but love to me with swarthy
For being leveler you bring all to the same stable
Ah! Marvelous!! You challenge the mortals (not me) obstinately.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks a billion for sharing your views. Your opinion counts a lot. Keep visiting and inspiring me. With love, Som

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgic: east or west, home is the best = mom!!!!!

The mightiest Time

On widening divides – as casual and intense view as it is!