Incomparable father


Who doesn’t have parents?
I’ve a good love of parents
My father is unique
In calamities gets no weak

Father the great has responsibilities the more
In his serious sickness needs help for sure
Nevertheless, being the virtuous man, serves himself
Then I sigh first on myself

He encourages attaining the Eldorado the best
And ignores mistakes to learn from the failures the worst
He rejects to hurt anyone
By weapon or tongue

Be self-dependent and see expanse of the world,
Do noble deeds to win over hearts, his words.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks a billion for sharing your views. Your opinion counts a lot. Keep visiting and inspiring me. With love, Som

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgic: east or west, home is the best = mom!!!!!

The mightiest Time

On widening divides – as casual and intense view as it is!