Nonsense


Whenever I catch a glace around me usually
I find myself in the depth of shallowness
For I can’t indulge in the things or dirtiness
No sympathy and infamy to mankind specially 

Or when I close my eyes to gaze completely
My unfathomable state of mind puzzles with sharpness
And then unwillingly in full wish of stringiness
Look once more around and same condition lay on alley 

So, then I have to count the nameless name
Of dirt of society; politics, religion, rich not working
Deceitfulness, corruptness, untruthfulness and blame 

And cruel caned notorious to human beings are stinging
As rape, teasing, human organ commerce, no shame
In laboring so young; are you not seeing?

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks a billion for sharing your views. Your opinion counts a lot. Keep visiting and inspiring me. With love, Som

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgic: east or west, home is the best = mom!!!!!

The mightiest Time

On widening divides – as casual and intense view as it is!