A paradoxical view: Keeping the best of yourself

A paradoxical view: Keeping the best of yourself

There are as many ways, views, faiths and school of thoughts as many creatures associated with the planet. Each is unique yet uniting and intertwined. Each strongly recommends one’s line to be the best yet still waits to have it appreciated from the world around and beyond. It is wonderful to learn that almost everyone disagrees yet agrees the most.

I’ve been keenly observing the paradoxical environment, circumstances, people and places; the most alarming situations and scenarios where paradox paradoxes. Each activity, event and step movement analyzed so rigorously and critically that judgments are instant and relentless!

This chaotic complexity with unorganized uncertainty has tried me to think – Can I remain what I’m and be what I want to be! The response on the outset is very easy to all yet the real reality is roaring revelation of self-realization. Mind moves on millions of motions in moments and that there are so many internal factors as many external ones in work to mold you (this is the most important aspect of oneself). If there are no internal responses to anything that happens or about to happen in the external world (I define the external world where we physically live in and internal world is of one’s own conscience), it is then judged that you either self-actualized or yet to begin the worldly voyage.

I’ve designed the above paragraphs so dull because the world really makes you dull and lulls you out for everything. It tests, tries and tricks. You can win almost all-time provided you know what win is for you. I’ve come to conclusion that there are things which I can control, some I can try with and there are things that I cannot control whatsoever and then the walkout moment. We may also consider it as agreeable, maybe, disagreeable and moment of move-on stuff! I’ve recently begun to consider almost everything to better the value of life and thought to recommend. I feel a lot satisfied and happy because I’m more sure and confident of the results than ever before. I’ve come out of on-the-spot reactions and started to respond. My responses have begun to come from internal and external world simultaneously.

Broadly, my measurement criteria are (questions to myself) as we speak; I’m still at work for pruning it for far more fruits:
External world: Internal conscience:
1. Controllable 1. Agreeable
2. Worth tries 2. Maybe moments
3. Non-controllable 3.Disagreeable
4. Walkout 4. Move on moment

You can pick your choices or stuff and put to test on the above criteria; be it office, society, club, associations, relationships, home, body and beyond. You’ll be sure to hit the ground running.
The key to remain out of the debates on such debatable topics is to listen more to the internal conscience when surrounded with unimaginable and pressing questions. This is because world is so amazingly beautiful and ever under beautification. You’ll be sold to and fallen to everything by great minds and hearts of our times. This is also required to be rooted to mankind and allow yourself to decide the best for you in the agreeable conscience. I’m controlling myself from narrating many illustrations on purpose because it’s about one’s own path creation and that more illustrations might confuse more than clarify or set a path or mindset – which is not the agenda at all. For instance (very light and debatable example though; advance apologies), I’m of the conscience that I disagree to eat a life/living being even though I can control some of them (living beings) but I’ll never ever eat them away. Even though I can control something, it doesn’t mean my internal conscience would agree to and move forward.

The time a marriage, a harmony and a synergy takes place between external world and internal conscience; life will become more meaningful, sensible, more responsible and more righteous. We’ll re-imagine and co-create the heaven here then…! Cheering you all with love: thanks, Som

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgic: east or west, home is the best = mom!!!!!

The mightiest Time

On widening divides – as casual and intense view as it is!